Create Your Own Advent Calendar
Christmas is just around the corner, and who doesn’t love counting down the days until Santa comes to town! That’s why I’ve created this fun project kit, just in time for December! Each day on this calendar is a little box that opens, so you can hide fun little treats for your kids to discover as they count down the days until Christmas!
With my Christmas Countdown Kit, you will have everything you need to create a beautiful and interactive Advent Calendar like the one shown. All you will need is some adhesive (and maybe a frame). What’s more, you can also completely customize your calendar by adding your own stamped images or embellishments! With this kit, you will create a fabulous Advent Calendar that’s gorgeous as is, but feel free to spice it up any way you like!
This project is designed to fit perfectly into any 8″ x 10″ picture frame. So pick your favorite frame or I can include one with your kit! Choose from three different kit options below and get ready to create a Christmas project you’ll enjoy for years to come! The last day to order this kit will be December 31, 2012 by 8:00pm EST, but make sure to order your kit by November 19th for guaranteed delivery before December 1st.
While the Christmas Countdown Project Kits are no longer available, you can still purchase my step-by-step tutorial to create your own. Read the details below, or click the “Buy Now” button to purchase!
Christmas Countdown Kit Option #3: Tutorial only – $5.95
- Tutorial with step-by-step instructions and photos on how to create and assemble your calendar. Tutorial will be made available on a password-protected web page where you will also be able to download a PDF version of the tutorial.
- You will receive login information within 24 hours of purchase.
- This option is perfect if you want to completely customize your advent calendar and just need the basic instruction on how to create one.
- This option is available to everyone!
- Click the Buy Now button below to purchase this kit option
- If you have already purchased the Kit/Tutorial, CLICK HERE to access the tutorial page and enter the password when prompted.
- Your project kit only includes the items described above. Any additional items shown in the photos on this page are for reference or inspirational purposes only.
- See additional items or supplies you’d like? Just contact me to add on any additional items you might need!
- Feel free to share any project you create using this kit. But please do me the courtesy of giving credit to Jacqueline Nimrichter and linking to my blog if sharing your projects online. Thank you!
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Me.