Ready for Day 3 of my Witches’ Brew Webbie Workshop Challenge? I know you’ll like today’s project!
I took my stack of Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper and my Witches’ Brew Washi Tape and made these fun little treat holders! I combined my DSP with the Halloween Bash and Tags 4 You stamp sets to create these cuties. They resemble those little pockets in library books where the due date cards would be held. They make the perfect little pockets for some fun and tasty Halloween treats! And with 6 sheets of DSP, I was able to make 12 of them. Not to shabby, huh?
You Will Need:
– 6″ x 6″ stack of Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper (One sheet of each double-sided design, for a total of 6 sheets)
– Witches’ Brew Washi Tape
– Whisper White card stock for stamping
– Pumpkin Pie card stock for stamping
– Tags 4 You stamp set
– Halloween Bash stamp set
– Decorative Label Punch
– Labels Collection Framelits Dies
– Label Bracket Punch
– Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad and/or Marker
– Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad and/or Marker
– Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad and/or Marker
– 3/16″ Corner Punch
1. Cut your 6″ x 6″ sheets of DSP in half so that they now measure 3″ x 6″.2. Score each piece of DSP at 2-1/2″ and fold along score line.
3. Use washi tape to hold the sides of the pockets closed.
4. Round the top corners of each pocket using the 3/16″ Corner Punch
5. Decorate the pockets using the Halloween Bash and Tags 4 You stamp sets and their coordinating punches/dies and adhere with foam/dimensional tape.
– If you’re not looking to buy any new stamp sets, just decorate these pockets with whatever Halloween stamps you have on hand! You really can’t go wrong decorating these little treat holders.
– Switch up holidays or occasions by using different DSP and stamp sets! You can make these for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, or these could even make great wedding favors too!
– If you like a little more embellishment, try punching a hole in the top of the pouch and adding some ribbon! Turn these pockets into gift tags with storage for a little note, a treat, or even a gift card.
This project is ALMOST my favorite of this workshop. You’ll see my real favorite project tomorrow! But I still love these quick and simple treat holders. You can make 12 of them with just 6 small sheets of DSP, so imagine how many you can make using whole sheets! You’ll be able to have enough for class treats, office gifts, or to handout to the neighborhood kids on Halloween night! And with the fabulous designs in the Witches’ Brew DSP pack, they are sure to catch everyone’s eye!
I hope you’ve been enjoying this Webbie Workshop! It’s fun seeing what you can make with certain supplies and challenging your creativity. Remember to share any of your challenge projects online if you’ve been joining in! Just be sure to use the hashtag #MPMWB6x6Challenge so everyone can see what you’ve made! And make sure to be back tomorrow for a fun home decor project!
Until next time…