Let’s kick off this latest Webbie Workshop Week with an uber simple, yet super cute, Christmas card! Ready? Let’s go!
I know I said this workshop would focus mainly on the Festive Flurry Bundle and the Winter Frost DSP Stack. But I couldn’t help using that dang cute “merry” sentiment from the Expressions Thinlits Die Set. Don’t have it or don’t plan on purchasing it? Don’t worry! I’ll give you a few alternate design option tips at the end of the tutorial.
You Will Need:
– One piece of 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Whisper White card stock scored at 4-1/4″
– One sheet of Winter Frost DSP
– Smoky Slate card stock
– Rhinestone Basic Jewels
– “merry” Expressions Thinlits Die
1. Trim your sheet of DSP so that it measures 4″ x 5-1/4″ to create your card front. Adhere to card base.
2. Die cut the “merry” sentiment from Smoky Slate card stock and adhere to card. I used liquid glue, but you can try using glue dots too!
3. Adhere rhinestones in corners.
Bam! Three simple steps and you’ve got yourself a gorgeous card that you can easily and quickly create in multiples!
– Don’t have or want the Expressions Thinlits Dies? Try stamping and die cutting the small snowflake image and placing three of them across the front of the card where the sentiment would go.
– Don’t have a die cutting machine? Stamp a holiday sentiment panel, add a layer or two of matting, and place in the center of the card.
– Try die cutting the sentiment from a different color of card stock. Better yet, try die cutting it from one of the new Foil Sheets in the Holiday Catalog for a little extra shine.
Want to save even more time? Buy the Kit!
Get all the consumable materials you need to create this card, and tomorrow’s card project, with my Festive Flurry Card Kit! You will get all the card stock, DSP, and embellishments that you need to create 3 each of the 2 card designs in this workshop. All you’ll need are the stamp sets, adhesive and tools to turn those supplies into pretty cards that you can customize and make all your own!
Check out the Festive Flurry Workshop Kits Page for details and to see all my Festive Flurry kit options!
I hope you enjoyed this first installment of my Festive Flurry Webbie Workshop! Make sure to check back tomorrow for another fun card project!
Until next time…