Valentine’s Day is quickly drawing near. And here are a couple of quick tag ideas that you can use to attach to treat bags or Valentine’s Day gifts.
This first tag design uses the heart image from the Pretty Petites Sale-a-bration stamp set. This stamp set, and the coordinating Petite Curly Label Punch, can be yours for FREE as part of Sale-a-bration!
Making these tags was really simple. I just stamped the image in Primrose Petals ink, then punched out the image using the Petite Curly Label Punch. I adhered the tiny labels to some tags I had cut out using one of the banner shapes from the Hearts A Flutter Framelites Dies Set. I cut the tags from Pool Party cardstock, then inked the edges with Primrose Petals ink using a sponge dauber. The labels were adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals for a little extra pop. The tags are strung on some Pool Party Baker’s Twine.
This next tag design is even easier! It’s as simple as stamp and cut.
To create these tags, I stamped the solid heart image from the Hearts A Flutter stamp set on Very Vanilla card stock in Primrose Petals ink. I then stamped the outline image using Basic Black ink. I love the look of the outline being a little off from the solid image, so I didn’t bother to use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the outline image. I just eyeballed the stamp placement for that imperfect look. Once the image was stamped, I used another banner shape from the Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies Set to cut out the tag. I positioned the die so that the image was a little tilted instead of being perfectly centered and straight on the tag. Makes for a fun-looking tag.
These tags can be made in little to no time at all. So if you need a quick embellishment to some Valentine’s Day packaging, try out these quick, simple, and easy tags. You can make multiples in just minutes and are a great way to add just a little handmade touch to your Valentine’s Day treats and gifts. And of course, these little tags can easily be adapted for nearly any occasion.
Coming Up: Last minute Valentine’s Day cards made easier than ever!
Until next time…
Stamps: Hearts A Flutter (Spring Catalog), Pretty Petites (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Primrose Petals, Basic Black
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Whisper White
Tools: Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies (Spring Catalog), Petite Curly Label Punch (Sale-a-bration)
Extras: Baker’s Twine in Pool Party and Whisper White
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- Celebrate good times with FREE product during Sale-a-bration! Earn free Stampin’ Up! products for every $50 you spend in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store. Start earning your free products today!
- The new Idea Book & Catalog is now Live! Get your copy for FREE, just pay $5 for priority shipping! To order your copy of the catalog, simply Email Me!
- The New Spring Catalog is now available! To get a FREE copy, simply email me your address and I’ll send one to you right away! Or you can CLICK HERE to download it now.
- Starter Kit Now Only $99! The new Starter Kits are now more affordable…and COMPLETELY customizable! You pick up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product all for only $99! What a great way to start your own creative career! Visit My Stampin’ Up! Site for details!
- Make sure to Follow Me On Facebook and Instagram (@jnimrichter) for exclusive photos and sneak peeks at my newest works-in-progress, and the latest news and promotions from Stampin’ Up!