I’ve got some more fun Valentine’s Day treat packaging for you today! I took a cue from my popular Halloween Treats packaging and made some simple candy wraps and bag toppers using the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper and Hearts A Flutter Bundle (stamp set and Framelits Dies).
The toppers were made using some Pool Party card stock. I fancy-fied them using the Adorning Accents Edgelits dies and Embossing Folders. One topper was edged using the scallop edgelit and embossed with the cute, and appropriate, heart pattern. The other topper was edged using the bracket edgelit (I can’t think of another word for it!) and the coordinating embossing folder.
For the final touch, I added some heart decorations to the toppers. The larger hearts are cut from the laser cut sheets in the More Amore DSP pack. The smaller hearts are stamped from the Hearts A Flutter set and cut out using the matching Framelits die.
To create the candy wraps, I use 1-1/2″ x 3″ pieces of DSP. It’s the perfect size to wrap around a Hershey’s Miniature. I almost left the candies with just the DSP wrapping. But I couldn’t resist using the Pretty Petites stamp set and Petite Curly Label Punch from Sale-a-bration to jazz things up a bit.
I used the heart and “YUM” images from the Pretty Petites set and stamped them on Very Vanilla card stock using Pool Party and Primrose Petals ink. The uber cute Petite Curly Label Punch was used to punch out each image. I adhered the tiny labels using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Everything was tucked into 4″ x 6″ cello bags and closed with the bag toppers.
This is really a no muss, no fuss project. To really simplify it, keep the bag toppers plain instead of edging and embossing them to save yourself a little more time. I guarantee you can put together tons of these in little time. I will be putting together more of these for neighbor gifts!
Coming up: Super simple gift tags you can attach to anything!
Until next time…
Stamps: Hearts A Flutter (Spring Catalog), Pretty Petites (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Primrose Petals, Pool Party
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper (Spring Catalog)
Tools: Hearts A Flutter Framelits Dies (Spring Catalog), Petite Curly Label Punch (Sale-a-bration), Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Extras: 4″ x 6″ Cello Bags
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- Celebrate good times with FREE product during Sale-a-bration! Earn free Stampin’ Up! products for every $50 you spend in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store. Start earning your free products today!
- The new Idea Book & Catalog is now Live! Get your copy for FREE, just pay $5 for priority shipping! To order your copy of the catalog, simply Email Me!
- The New Spring Catalog is now available! To get a FREE copy, simply email me your address and I’ll send one to you right away! Or you can CLICK HERE to download it now.
- Starter Kit Now Only $99! The new Starter Kits are now more affordable…and COMPLETELY customizable! You pick up to $125 worth of Stampin’ Up! product all for only $99! What a great way to start your own creative career! Visit My Stampin’ Up! Site for details!
- Make sure to Follow Me On Facebook and Instagram (@jnimrichter) for exclusive photos and sneak peeks at my newest works-in-progress, and the latest news and promotions from Stampin’ Up!