One word to describe my life at the moment: BUSY! I’m amazed at how busy I am! But I’m having a great time finishing up the items for the Mustache Bash party my friend is throwing for her son’s 3rd birthday. I wanted to share with you a part of the latest project I finished up for her.
This Mustache Bash banner has truly kept me busy for the past week. It’s kept my Big Shot Die Cutting Machine very busy too!
I created this banner using the new Labels Collection Framelits Dies and the new Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The Edgelits die was perfect for giving a nice shape to each piece of the banner. And the labels were perfect for framing each letter, and for creating the fun mustaches as well!
I’m seriously in love with the color combination, too! It’s so perfect for a little boy’s party. And the patterns from the Big Top Birthday DSP are too fun. I’m really pleased with how this banner turned out. And I just know it’s gonna be a hit at the party!
I wish I could say I’ll have another project to share soon, but I’m so busy with Etsy orders that I can’t make any promises 🙁 I’ll do my best to share some projects with you before Easter. But we’ll see how this week goes.
Until next time…
Paper: Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper, 2011-2013 In Color Patterns DSP Stack (Lucky Limeade), Brights Patterns DSP Stack (Tempting Turquoise)
Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Edgelits Dies, 1/16″ Circle Punch
Extras: Brights Brads
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- Get some smooches…some Summer Smooches! Our Summer Smooches Promotion is going on now! Get your hands on some sneak peek Stampin’ Up! products from the 2012-13 Idea Book & Catalog! This promotion ends April 30th, so don’t miss out! Visit my Promotions Page to learn more, or CLICK HERE to download the flyer and see the fabulous items you can purchase.
- My Mustache Bash Online Class is now available! Learn how to make an entire party ensemble with SIX step-by-step video tutorials, including two technique tutorials that show you how to get more out of your Labels Framelits Dies and your Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! Check it out now!
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is live! If you would like a FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know! Or you can Download It Now.
- Get Digital! Have you been wanting to try your hand at digital scrapbooking or cardmaking, but aren’t quite ready to purchase? Well now is your chance to give digital crafting a try with a FREE 30 Day Trial of My Digital Studio Express! CLICK HERE for details and to download your free trial now!
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!