I’m sure many of you who read my blog are experienced stampers and paper crafters. But I’m also sure that some of you who are reading this blog are still fairly new to stamping, or perhaps haven’t even stamped at all…YET!
Well, to those of you newbie stampers, or potential newbie stampers, I want to show you a great and simple way to get your feet wet in the world of stamping: Stampin’ Up!’s Simply Sent Card Kits. These fabulous card kits include everything you need to create beautiful and hand-stamped cards in literally minutes! All you need to do is grab a sentiment stamp, stamp it, and you’re done! Here are some samples that I made in less than a minute using the Everyday Elegance Simply Sent kit!
This card kit includes 8 printed, embossed, die-cut cards, 8 white envelopes, and 16 self-adhesive tags. All you have to do is add a stamp! Of course, if you want to go a step further and embellish the cards a little, you can do that, too! I added some flair to these next samples using some Basic Pearls, Flirtatious Designer Series Paper, and some punched flowers.
If you’ve never stamped a card in your life, or if you just need a little canvas to add your creative touch to, then try out one of Stampin’ Up!’s Simply Sent Card Kits. They’re fun and easy to make, and you’ll be ready to do even more stamping in no time! You can purchase a Simply Sent Card Kit in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store. Or you can get the Everyday Elegance Simply Sent kit for free as part of Sale-a-bration!
What is or was your biggest cause for hesitation when starting with stamping? Leave me a comment! I’d love to know your thoughts!
Coming up: A little talk from the heart
Until next time…
Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly, Elementary Elegance (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Regal Rose, Early Espresso
Paper: Flirtatious Designer Series Paper
Tools: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1″ Square Punch
Extras: Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Card Kit, 5/16″ Jumbo Brads, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (Sale-a-bration)
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- My Mustache Bash Online Class is now available! Learn how to make an entire party ensemble with SIX step-by-step video tutorials, including two technique tutorials that show you how to get more out of your Labels Framelits Dies and your Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! Check it out now!
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is live! If you would like a FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know! Or you can Download It Now.
- It’s time to Sale-a-brate! Sale-a-bration is going on now! Take advantage of your chance to earn FREE products for every $50 you spend in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store! Plus, earn even more when you host a workshop or join the Stampin’ Up! family! Visit my Promotions Page for more details! CLICK HERE to download the Sale-a-bration brochure.
- Get Digital! Have you been wanting to try your hand at digital scrapbooking or cardmaking, but aren’t quite ready to purchase? Well now is your chance to give digital crafting a try with a FREE 30 Day Trial of My Digital Studio Express! CLICK HERE for details and to download your free trial now!
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!