Continuing on with my Mustache Madness, let me throw a couple more Mustache Mini Card designs your way.
Got a little Fu Manchu action going on with these ones.
So what do you think? Fun, no? Did you notice something a little different with these mustaches compared to the mustaches on my previous projects? That’s because I used a different tool to create them – the Curly Label Punch! Bet you didn’t know you could make mustaches with that tool, did ya?
Now I’m sure you’re all wondering how I made mustaches with the Curly Label Punch. That’s great because I have a video tutorial ready to share with you! Go! Watch! Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed my latest video tutorial. And I hope you enjoy making your own Curly Label Punch Mustache cards! If you’d like to share them with me, just leave me a comment with a link to your creations! I always love seeing your takes on these projects.
Coming up: A simple way to start stamping.
Until next time…
Stamp Set: You’re My Type
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White
Tools: Curly Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- My Mustache Bash Online Class is now available! Learn how to make an entire party ensemble with SIX step-by-step video tutorials, including two technique tutorials that show you how to get more out of your Labels Framelits Dies and your Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! Check it out now!
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is live! If you would like a FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know! Or you can Download It Now.
- It’s time to Sale-a-brate! Sale-a-bration is going on now! Take advantage of your chance to earn FREE products for every $50 you spend in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store! Plus, earn even more when you host a workshop or join the Stampin’ Up! family! Visit my Promotions Page for more details! CLICK HERE to download the Sale-a-bration brochure.
- Get Digital! Have you been wanting to try your hand at digital scrapbooking or cardmaking, but aren’t quite ready to purchase? Well now is your chance to give digital crafting a try with a FREE 30 Day Trial of My Digital Studio Express! CLICK HERE for details and to download your free trial now!
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!