Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and I am ready to go with some fun Valentine treats for the great office staff here at my apartment complex.
I really wanted to use some of the great new products in the Sale-a-bration brochure to make my Valentines, so I decided to go with a more non-traditional design and use the Everyday Enchantment suite to create these treat containers. The Everyday Enchantment Suite includes three fabulous Sale-a-bration items: the Fresh Vintage stamp set, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, and the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack. As you can see, all three of these items are the perfect complement to each other. And I absolutely LOVE the color combinations that the DSP offers.
To create these treat containers, I simply used this tutorial to make the sour cream containers out of the DSP. I punched out labels from Very Vanilla card stock with my Decorative Label Punch and stamped the flourish image from the Fresh Vintage stamp set in Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade. The edges of the labels are inked in Soft Suede. Ribbon and brads from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack add some embellishment to each label. And to add that Valentine’s touch, the “Be Mine” sentiment from the Outlined Occasions Sale-a-bration set is stamped on the bottom right corner.
I honestly wasn’t sure how these would turn out. But once I was finished making all of them, I was very pleased with the results. I just love the vintage look they have and the way the embellishments complement the papers which go so well with the stamped images. And it’s just great to have some Valentines without the typical hearts all over them. I’m excited to bring these over to the apartment office tomorrow to surprise the staff and say thanks for all their hard work. I hope they like them!
If you love all of the products in the Everyday Enchantment Suite, you can get them all for FREE during Sale-a-bration! Pick one item from the suite for every $50 you spend in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store. Or you can get all three products for FREE by hosting a $400 workshop, in addition to earning regular Sale-a-bration rewards AND hostess rewards! Contact Me for more information on how you can host a workshop and start earning your free products. Or CLICK HERE to download the Sale-a-bration brochure and see all the great items you can earn.
Coming Up: I’ll be taking another short break from blogging as I get to work on my very first Virtual Workshop! I am so excited to get this put together and I know you’ll love what I’ll be sharing with you in March! I may post a project or two in the meantime, but no promises on that.
Until next time…
Stamp Set: Fresh Vintage (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration)
Tools: Decorative Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Paper Crimper
Extras: 1/8″ Organdy Ribbon in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral, Everyday Enchantment Brads (both from Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack from Sale-a-bration)
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is live! If you would like a FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know! Or you can Download It Now.
- It’s time to Sale-a-brate! Sale-a-bration is going on now! Take advantage of your chance to earn FREE products for every $50 you spend in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store! Plus, earn even more when you host a workshop or join the Stampin’ Up! family! Visit my Promotions Page for more details! CLICK HERE to download the Sale-a-bration brochure.
- Make sure to stop by my Online Store for Clearance Rack Blitz! Stampin’ Up! has added over 200 new items to the Clearance Rack, including some old body style punches, that are priced at up to 80% off! These clearance items are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can. And feel free to add any other things on your wish list to your order too!
- Get Digital! Have you been wanting to try your hand at digital scrapbooking or cardmaking, but aren’t quite ready to purchase? Well now is your chance to give digital crafting a try with a FREE 30 Day Trial of My Digital Studio Express! CLICK HERE for details and to download your free trial now!
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!