Sneak Peek Week continues with a look at the all new Framelits Dies from the Occasions Mini Catalog. These fabulous new dies are wafer thin and they let you see where you’re placing the design before you cut! And each set of Framelits Dies includes 6 dies which you can use together to create custom frames, or separately to create die cut shapes that you can layer together or use as embellishments! They’re a great and innovative product and I absolutely loved using the Labels Collection Framelits Dies for the Moose Family Christmas Card this year!
I layered two dies inside of each other to create the Night of Navy frame around Baby Moose’s photo. The frame was so easy to create and the results are gorgeous!
These new Framelits Dies also come in the Hearts Collection, which features six different-sized hearts for your framing and embellishing pleasure! But Framelits Dies aren’t the only new dies you’ll be seeing in the Occasions Mini Catalog. You can also look forward to new Edgelits Dies, which allow you to cut unique card edges, and a new Large Sizzlits Die! All of these great new products will be available starting January 4th!
Well, I better go mail out these Christmas cards before the post office closes! But be back tomorrow for another fun sneak peek!
Coming Up: The smell of cherries is in the air…and on a card! PLUS a quick look at some new ribbon that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration!
Until next time…
Stamp Set: Four the Holidays
Ink: VersaMark, Whisper White Stampin’ Pastels
Paper: Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Tools: Labels Collection Framelits Dies (coming soon), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch
Extras: Baja Breeze 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon, Rhinestones
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is coming soon! If you would like to be added to my mailing list for your FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know!
- Occasions Mini Sneak Peek Week continues tomorrow! Enjoy a week’s worth of fun cards and project featuring exciting new products coming out in the Occasions Mini Catalog next month, as well as items you can earn during Sale-a-bration! Don’t miss out!
- Make sure to stop by my Online Store for Clearance Rack Blitz! Stampin’ Up! has added over 200 new items to the Clearance Rack, including some old body style punches, that are priced at up to 80% off! These clearance items are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can. And feel free to add any other things on your wish list to your order too!
- The Holiday Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!