Welcome to the first post of my Occasions Mini Sneak Peek Week! I had planned on starting this little blog event yesterday, but my busy schedule got the best of me (as it usually does). So I apologize that I’m starting these sneak peeks a day late, but I hope you enjoy them!
For my first sneak peek project, I want to share with you a fun card I made for my husband for our 3-year anniversary, which we celebrated yesterday!
The design for this card was inspired by the gift wrap I used to wrap his anniversary present. It had a great pattern with masculine colors that was simple enough to recreate using my circle punches. I’m usually horrible at making masculine cards, so I was thankful for the inspiration!
The stamp set I used for this card is the Totally A-maze-ing set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The sentiment was perfect for our anniversary, and the maze and little man images were so fitting! And the new Maze Game embellishment, which is also a new offering in the Occasions Mini, just made the card that much more fun! It was the perfect concept for an anniversary card!
The Totally A-maze-ing set includes plenty of other fun sentiments and images that you can use with the maze and Maze Game pieces. It’s a great set to have for making super fun cards for almost any occasion! And you can customize the Maze Game embellishments by using the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch to create your own custom maze backgrounds out of DSP or other stamped images.
I had a great time creating this card for my husband and thinking about the amazing three years of marriage we have enjoyed together. It’s crazy that it’s already been three years! But I’m glad I could show him how glad I am that I found him in such a fun way, and in a way that is totally me! And I’m glad that I could share this card with you as an introduction to my Sneak Peek Week!
Coming Up: Baby Moose gets featured in my next sneak peek project…the family Christmas Card! Don’t miss it!
Until next time…
Stamp Set: Totally A-maze-ing (coming soon)
Ink: Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Bravo Burgundy, Pool Party
Tools: 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Extras: Maze Game (coming soon), Mini Library Clip
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is coming soon! If you would like to be added to my mailing list for your FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know!
- Occasions Mini Sneak Peek Week continues tomorrow! Enjoy a week’s worth of fun cards and project featuring exciting new products coming out in the Occasions Mini Catalog next month, as well as items you can earn during Sale-a-bration! Don’t miss out!
- Make sure to stop by my Online Store for Clearance Rack Blitz! Stampin’ Up! has added over 200 new items to the Clearance Rack, including some old body style punches, that are priced at up to 80% off! These clearance items are only available while supplies last, so get them while you can. And feel free to add any other things on your wish list to your order too!
- The Holiday Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!