Gifts are a big part of Christmas. But the gifts we give aren’t always hand made. Still, there are ways to throw a little hand made touch onto your Christmas gifts…with the wrapping!
The quickest and easiest way to add a hand made element to your gift wrap is by adding on a nice gift tag you made yourself. I made these gift tags using the same type of rosette wreaths I used on these Christmas cards from my last post.
Tags are easy to make with the Extra Large Tag Punch. Just punch out a tag, embellish, and add some string!
I love how great these tags turned out. I kept it simple by just adding the wreath onto the punched tag. No stamps. No extra bling. Just fun!
Well, folks, Christmas is just around the corner and I still have TONS to do! But I do have a few more things left in store for the blog this month! With the Occasions Mini Catalog soon to debut in January, I’ve got my Sneak Peek Week lined up starting Monday, December 19th. So make sure to be here for a week-long look at some of the newest items being released by Stampin’ Up! Be there!
Coming Up: We’re saying goodbye to Christmas projects for the year and moving on to some new projects with the Occasions Mini Sneak Peek Week!
Until next time…
Paper: Crumb Cake, Retired DSP
Tools: Extra Large Tag Punch, Crop-a-dile
Extras: Cherry Cobble Baker’s Twine, Mini Jingle Bells (Holiday Mini)
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- It’s Good to be the Hostess! Earn an additional $35 in hostess rewards when you host a $350 workshop now through the 15th of December! CLICK HERE for details.
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is coming soon! If you would like to be added to my mailing list for your FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know!
- Join me starting on December 19th for a special Occasions Mini Sneak Peek Week! Enjoy a week’s worth of fun cards and project featuring exciting new products coming out in the Occasions Mini Catalog next month! Don’t miss out!
- The Holiday Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!