Christmas Wreaths. I LOVE Christmas Wreaths! They are so beautiful and they come in so many different styles now. I love seeing the different wreaths people hang on their doors. I’ve seen some made out of wrapped yarn. I’ve seen the traditional evergreen wreaths. But my absolute favorites are the wreaths that are just covered in ornaments. That’s the kind of wreath I’m going to make one day for the front door of the Moose home.
But who’s to say that wreaths are only for your front door? I decided to make some miniature wreaths and use them for these adorable Christmas cards!
I made these mini Christmas wreaths using some more of my old DSP stash. I cut the DSP into strips and created rosettes out of them. Then I embellished each wreath with some Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine and a Mini Jingle Bell.
The Merry Christmas sentiment from the Four the Holidays stamp set was the final touch for these super clean and simple Christmas cards.
These are pretty quick and easy to make. So if you’re looking for a card design to make in multiples to send out this holiday season, try creating your own Christmas wreath cards. It’s a way to keep your cards hand made without killing your hands!
Coming Up: Do you think you could make tags out of these little wreaths? I do!
Until next time…
Stamp Set: Four the Holidays
Paper: Whisper White, Retired DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Extras: Cherry Cobble Baker’s Twine, Mini Jingle Bells (Holiday Mini)
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- It’s Good to be the Hostess! Earn an additional $35 in hostess rewards when you host a $350 workshop now through the 15th of December! CLICK HERE for details.
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is coming soon! If you would like to be added to my mailing list for your FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know!
- Join me starting on December 19th for a special Occasions Mini Sneak Peek Week! Enjoy a week’s worth of fun cards and project featuring exciting new products coming out in the Occasions Mini Catalog next month! Don’t miss out!
- The Holiday Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!