Confession time! I’m a bit of a hoarder when it comes to some of my crafting supplies. Things like brads and crystals tend to pile up in my office because I just can’t bear to part with such cute little embellishments. And the same goes for some of my Designer Series Paper. Some of it is just too pretty to part with! And cutting it up?! How dare you even suggest it!
But the time has come for me to start parting with my “special stash”. Especially since I’ve had some of it for over two years and haven’t done anything with it! I started with some of my Christmas Designer Series Paper that I ordered when I first became a Stampin’ Up! demo. I made this quick set of super simple cards.
Remember that fabulous flocked paper? So pretty!
I kept things simple. Just chopped up a sheet of that DSP for my card front, then tied some Very Vanilla ribbon for a finishing touch. Done! And they look great!
Making clean and simple cards like these are a great way to use up some of your DSP hoard without feeling bad about it! You’re showcasing the design you love so much, and the cards turn out great!
Well, this holiday season is keeping me SUPER busy! So I’m gonna keep this post short and simple!
Coming Up: Using up more of my DSP hoard, but in a super fun way!
Until next time…
Paper: Whisper White, retired DSP
Extras: Very Vanilla 5/8″ Satin Ribbon
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- It’s Good to be the Hostess! Earn an additional $35 in hostess rewards when you host a $350 workshop now through the 15th of December! CLICK HERE for details.
- The Occasions Mini Catalog is coming soon! If you would like to be added to my mailing list for your FREE copy of the catalog, contact me and let me know!
- Join me starting on December 19th for a special Occasions Mini Sneak Peek Week! Enjoy a week’s worth of fun cards and project featuring exciting new products coming out in the Occasions Mini Catalog next month! Don’t miss out!
- The Holiday Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!