With the holiday season quickly approaching, now is a great time to start brainstorming ideas for some hostess gifts for all those holiday parties you’ll be attending. Candy treats always make great gift ideas, and Stampin’ Up! has come up with a new stamp set to help you dress up those candies for the holidays.
The It’s A Wrap Holidays stamp set comes with seven lovely stamps perfectly sized to wrap around little chocolate treats for the holidays. Use them along with some similar Designer Series Paper strips to create a chocolate treat set any hostess would love to receive!
For this Halloween set, I paired the It’s a Wrap image with some strips of First Edition Specialty DSP that I sponged with Early Espresso ink to create that “spooky” look.
I just love that little spider!
The belly band for the treat box features another image from the Gift Givers stamp set that I used to create my Shaker Card. Each image in the Gift Givers stamp set coordinates with an SU! punch, making it a breeze to create gift tags for any occasion! This Halloween image went perfectly with my Decorative Label Punch.
For the Christmas set, I used some strips of retired Christmas DSP that I had lying around to go with the Very Merry wrap. TIP: For the perfect sized candy wrappers, trim your DSP or stamped images into 1″ x 3″ strips. Just wrap and adhere the ends!
The belly band for the Christmas treat box features three new products from the Holiday Mini Catalog!
Can you tell what they are? If not, then just come back tomorrow for another project using the same products!
Now, don’t think that you can only use the It’s a Wrap Holidays set for creating candy wrappers. These stamps can also be used to create some fun cards, too! That’s what I did with the Give Thanks image.
Remember to always think outside the box with your stamp sets and you’ll come up with some fun and different ways to use them. But if you want to use this stamp set strictly for candies, that’s fine, too 🙂 Either way, you’ll have some great hostess gifts, or party favors, that everyone will be talking about!
Coming Up: Be back tomorrow for another look at three of my favorite new products in the Holiday Mini and an idea for some simple gift tags!
Until next time…
Stamp Set: It’s a Wrap Holidays (coming soon), Gift Givers (coming soon), Stitched Stockings (coming soon)
Ink: Basic Black, Peach Parfait, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Peach Parfait, More Mustard, First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper, retired Christmas DSP
Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool (coming soon), Stampin’ Sponges, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Stocking Builder Punch (coming soon)
Extras: Mini Jingle Bells (coming soon), Wild Wasabi 1-1/4″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler/White Baker’s Twine
- Get FREE Designer Series Paper! During the month of August, buy three packs of Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! CLICK HERE for more details and to start shopping!
- The Holiday Mini Catalog is on its way! And it is chock full of seriously fabulous new stamp sets and embellishments! If you would like to receive a FREE copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog, simply Email Me and I’ll send you a copy at the end of this month!
- The 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is now live! Download it now or email me to order your copy! Just $10, including shipping!
- The Summer Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- This is the final month for the Strength and Hope Campaign. Help Stampin’ Up! raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by purchasing the new Strength and Hope stamp set! Learn more on My Stampin’ Up! Website.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!