So I’ve finally had the time to sit down and begin my Holiday Mini Sneak Peek Week! There are so many great new products coming out in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. I wish I could share all of them with you. But alas, my budget is tight and my time is limited. *SIGH* So I’ll share with you the products I just HAD to preorder
I’m gonna start off this Sneak Peek Week with a very simple but cute project. SHAKER CARD!
Of course, shaker cards aren’t new to the paper crafting community. But Stampin’ Up! is making it so much easier to create them with the introduction of their new Shaker Frames. Shaker Frames are double-sided adhesive foam circles that you can use with window sheets to whip up some shaker cards in a heartbeat!They come in a variety of sizes and are sized to coordinate with many of SU!’s circle punches so creating the windows is quick and easy!
I used a shaker frame to frame this adorable little girl in her winter outfit, one of the images in the new Gift Givers stamp set from the Holiday Mini.
And what did I use inside the shaker card? Why, Mica Flakes of course! It’s another new product coming out in the holiday mini, perfect to use as snow inside your shaker cards or to use like glitter to add sparkle to your projects!
Just think, I’ve started this Sneak Peek Week with one little project and you’ve already gotten a glimpse at THREE new products coming out in the Holiday Mini! But there is still more to come! So make sure to be back here tomorrow for a look at even more new goodies!
Coming Up: Customizing candies for sweet treats and hostess gifts! It’s gonna be suh-WEET!
Until next time…
Stamp Set: Gift Givers (coming soon)
Ink: Basic Black, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Window Sheet
Tools: Blender Pen, Shaker Frames (coming soon), 1-3/4″ Circle Punch
Extras: Mica Flakes (coming soon), Bashful Blue 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon
- Get FREE Designer Series Paper! During the month of August, buy three packs of Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! CLICK HERE for more details and to start shopping!
- The Holiday Mini Catalog is on its way! And it is chock full of seriously fabulous new stamp sets and embellishments! If you would like to receive a FREE copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog, simply Email Me and I’ll send you a copy at the end of this month!
- The 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is now live! Download it now or email me to order your copy! Just $10, including shipping!
- The Summer Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- This is the final month for the Strength and Hope Campaign. Help Stampin’ Up! raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by purchasing the new Strength and Hope stamp set! Learn more on My Stampin’ Up! Website.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!