Sometimes you just can’t keep the background in the…well…background!
I used Stampin’ Up!’s Bella Toile (retired) and En Francais background stamps to create these fabulous and simple mini cards. Both stamps have great designs, perfect for some clean and simple card fronts, no additional embellishment required!
For these cards, I used the bright colors Melon Mambo and Lucky Limeade, giving them a sophisticated, yet modern, feel.
Stamping the images on some lighter colored card stock and inking the edges takes the designs in a more vintage direction.
Many of the other SU! background stamps are great for creating simple cards such as these. So next time you’re stuck for a card idea, try whipping out a background stamp and bringing it forward!
Coming Up: My Holiday Mini Sneak Peek Week begins on Monday! So make sure to be back here for some great holiday projects and a look at some of the new products coming out in the Holiday Mini!
Until next time…
Stamp Sets: Bella Toile (retired), En Francais
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade
Tools: Stampin’ Sponge
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- Get FREE Designer Series Paper! During the month of August, buy three packs of Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! CLICK HERE for more details and to start shopping!
- The Holiday Mini Catalog is on its way! And it is chock full of seriously fabulous new stamp sets and embellishments! If you would like to receive a FREE copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog, simply Email Me and I’ll send you a copy at the end of this month!
- The 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog is now live! Download it now or email me to order your copy! Just $10, including shipping!
- The Summer Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- This is the final month for the Strength and Hope Campaign. Help Stampin’ Up! raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by purchasing the new Strength and Hope stamp set! Learn more on My Stampin’ Up! Website.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!