So I have to tell you, when I started on this project I thought it was going to turn out WAY better than it actually did. This was actually quite a FAIL for me because this looks nothing like what I had pictured in my head. And trust me when I say that what you’re about to see is actually a HUGE improvement over what I originally came up with. Let’s just say I was having an “off” day…LOL.
Anyways, another huge trend hitting the crafting community right now is Pennants. I’ve seen tons of pennants popping up on Etsy. Small strings of pennants for decorating food tables. And big pennant banners for home or party decor. So of course you can count on Stampin’ Up! to be on top of the pennant parade with a new stamp set AND a coordinating punch! Appropriately enough, the name of this new pennant themed stamp set is Pennant Parade, and it’s coordinating punch is called the Petite Pennants Punch. I used both of these fun new items to create this birthday invitation/thank you card set. Like I said, not my best work, but still worthy to be shared 🙂
I think my next project using these new items will be a little better-planned…haha. But still, I do love this stamp set and punch. They really do make for great elements for a card or a scrapbook page. You can even string some of the little flags together and create some uber cute table banners for a treat table or cake table! I mean really, there is so much you can do with these versatile little pennant images.
Well, I think I’ll leave it at that for this project. Don’t really have much to say about it…haha. But I hope you get an idea of how you can use the stamp set and punch together!
Coming Up: A little look at my branding strategy and an update on my New Year’s Resolution goals…uh oh…lol.
Until next time…
Stamp Set: Inviting, Pennant Parade (coming soon!)
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Petite Pennants Punch (coming soon!), Hemp Twine, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Crop-a-Dile
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- This is the Final Week for the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog. Which means it’s time to say goodbye to some of our favorite products. So make sure to check out the Last Chance Lists to see what products you need to get before they’re gone!
- Reserve your copy of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! They’re only $10, including shipping! Email Me to reserve or order your copy today!
- The Summer Mini Catalog is live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- The Strength and Hope Campaign is going on now. Help Stampin’ Up! raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by purchasing the new Strength and Hope stamp set! Learn more on My Stampin’ Up! Website.
- I’ve completely revamped my monthly newsletter formats! You can now choose between my monthly Stampin’ Up! Newsletter or my monthly My Paper Moose Newsletter. My Stampin’ Up! newsletter features the latest SU! promotions, a product spotlight, and a technique spotlight (tutorial), so you’ll always be inspired! The My Paper Moose Newsletter will feature my latest products and special offers for my Etsy shop! So whether you’re a crafter, or you just like to purchase handmade, there’s a newsletter for you! Sign up to receive one or both newsletters by submitting the form in the right sidebar!