Stampin’ Up! has been creating some fabulous line art floral imagery, and some of their newest designs can be seen in the Fabulous Florets stamp set. These are the types of images that you can just stamp in a random pattern in different colors and you’ll get a great looking design, no matter what. I haven’t gotten to doing that quite yet. But I did create these fun and simple mini cards.
I used the masking technique to create some depth and dimension with the images instead of just letting them overlap each other. And of course they had to have some matching envelopes, so I created some using the gorgeous Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper. I’m not sure which I like better, the cards or the envelopes…haha.
Well, there really isn’t much else to say about this card set. It’s super easy to create and the stamps are just gorgeous!
Not into DIY? No problem! Find this set of 6 mini cards with envelopes in My Etsy Shop.
Coming up…hopefully some mini scrapbooks I’m working on for the In-Laws that are long overdue. We’ll see if I can get them finished in time! Eeep!
Until next time…
Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets (Summer Mini)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (Summer Mini)
All above supplies can be purchased in My Stampin’ Up! Online Store
- The Summer Mini Catalog is now live! Contact me if you’d like your FREE copy or Download It Now.
- May is National Scrapbooking Month and Stampin’ Up! is offering great scrapbooking products at up to 30% off! Visit My Promotions Page for details and to see what products are being discounted!
- The Strength and Hope Campaign is going on now. Help Stampin’ Up! raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation by purchasing the new Strength and Hope stamp set! Learn more on My Stampin’ Up! Website.
- Grab a Grab Bag! While supplies last, you can purchase special “grab bags” in My Online Store. These grab bags will come in three sizes: the $5, the $10, and the $15 grab bag. Each bag will contain a variety of discontinued products that could include a combination of any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags will not contain stamp sets or tools.
- The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack has just been replenished with tons of retired and discontinued products, some at up to 60% off! Grab these steals and deals before they’re gone!
- What’s the deal with Hostess Sets? Those are stamp sets you earn by making a qualifying Stampin’ Up! purchase! When you purchase Stampin’ Up! products amounting to at least $150, you qualify for a FREE Hostess Set! View the Hostess Benefits Chart Here